1 Channel 5V Relay Module Shield for Arduino Uno Meage 2560 1280 ARM PIC AVR DSP
1. With isolation groove in control area and load area.
2. With power and relay action indication, bright when connect and go off when disconnects.
3. When there is a signal in signal input, public side and common side will breakover.
4. It can be not only used as a microcontroller development board module, but also as a home appliance control.
5. It can not only control the DC or AC signal, but the 220V AC load.
6. With a permanent open and close vents contact.
7. It is convenient to connect with blue KF301 terminal access control cable.
1. VCC: Power interface ,5V
2. GND: Ground
3. IN: Control interface .Drive Current at least 4mA
4. COM: Control circuit ground ,Connect to GND
5. Size: approx. 41 x 16 x 16mm/ 1.61 x 0.62 x 0.62''
6. Weight: approx. 12g
1. High level flip-flops shows that there are trigger mode of the voltage between the signal input terminal and the ground; That is to say it is a way of short circuit trigger between signal input and VCC positive pole.
2. Low level flip-flops shows that there are voltage for OV trigger mode between the signal input terminal and the ground. In a word, it is a way of short circuit trigger between signal input and GND negative pole.
3. Please allow 1-3mm differs due to manual measurement.
1 Channel 5V Relay Module Shield
Can collect in person
Can deliver depending of area
Mailing & Delivery
Can post at buyers expense
Meet The Seller
Sell in a Snap, Buy with a Chat
Snap a photo to sell, buy what you want by chatting with sellers right from the app.Get the Free App