All great books. Wouldn't sell one I wouldn't want people to read.
In order of recommendation:
1. A Thousand Splendid Suns by Kite Runner author, Khaled Hosseini $5
2. Neverwhere by Coraline author, Neil Gaiman $4
3. Burial Rites by Hannah Kent (hardback) $5
4. The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold $3
5. The Narrow Road to the Deep North by Richard Flanagan $4
6. Middlemarch by George Eliot (haven't read but my talented year 12 English tutor's favourite book) $2
7. Does my head look big in this? by Randa Abdel-Fattah $1
(Ignore Dracula in the photo, personally don't recommend this one)
Meet up in the city, Western suburbs, Clayton or Caulfield campus. Feel free to ask questions! :)
Postage not available.