Condition: Used. Perfect Condition.
This book includes:
- Detailed descriptions of purpose, form and rhythm
- 80+ exercises with step-by-step photographs
- Teacher notes
- Balancing exercises
- Moving through space exercises
- Supportive material
Written by Dance legends:
- Donna Krasnow: Now a professor at York University in Toronto, Canada. A special guest to a variety of Universities and Companies.
- Jordana Deveau: Artistic Director of Canadian Dance Theatre. A professional dancer, teacher, director, outreach workshop facilitator, and Co-director of JD Dance.
Used as a textbook for The Victorian College of the Arts -University of Melbourne for Fine Arts (Dance)